Start your engines & get ready to run. The ULTA 21 Days of Beauty event is now here!
First of all, Happy St. Patrick’s Day! If you celebrated yesterday with green beer & partying like you were in Dublin, your skin is going to need some rejuvenating. If you’re just makeup obsessed like the rest of us, this sale is for you.
ULTA’s bi-annual mega-sale has now begun and there are way too many steals you need to get your hands on over the next 3 weeks. There are tons & tons of amazing products on sale – but I’ll be elaborating on & adding a photo of the ones I think you need to throw in that cart.
I linked all my favorite products below & they are only on sale for their respected days! So make sure to jot down your favorites in your calendar. Let’s get started shall we…
Week 1: March 17-23
- Monday, March 18 – Smashbox The Cali Contour Palette – NOW $19.50 | reg $39
If you’re in the market for a new staple in your makeup routine, this contour palette is IT! Whether you’re a pro or a newbie to contouring, this palette has all the basic you’d need & it’s 50% off. Can’t beat it.
- Tuesday, March 19 – Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract – NOW $22.50 | reg $45
We all know eye creams can run high prices, so when I see a good quality one on sale, I have to let you guys know! I’ve used this product before and it has done wonders for my dark circles. Pick one up if your fatigue shows on your face.
- Thursday, March 21 – Clarisonic Firming Massage Head – NOW $29 | reg $59
If you have a Clarisonic electric facial brush, you need this. Having a massage head is key for lymphatic drainage every morning before makeup application. If you wake up with a puffy face, this massage head will help you with that real quick!
- Friday, March 22 – Dr. Brandt Needles No More Expression Line Smoother – NOW $44.50 | reg $89
It’s no secret that I am a big fan of Dr. Brandt. I love all of their products, but not necessarily their prices. So, that’s why I will be picking up this “botox in a bottle” for 50% off! Amazing.
week 2: march 24 – 30
- Tuesday, March 26 – Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum – NOW $47.50 | reg $95
This is pretty much my favorite product from Kate Somerville. Whenever my skin is feeling dull, I slap some of this one for something special. My skin truly feels more plump and hydrated after use. This discount is MAJOR!
- Friday, March 29 – Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Booster Serum – NOW $40 | reg $80
I’m always in the market for an amazing serum that actually does something. I have heard nothing but amazing things about this Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum. Dr. Mona Vand uses it in her morning routine so if it’s good enough for her, it’s good enough for me!
- Saturday, March 30 – Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – NOW $8.50 | reg $17
If you have an active zit, this stuff will dry it up overnight! Truly a product I will continue to purchase over and over – definitely need to stock up with this major discount.
Week 3: March 31 – April 6
- Monday, April 1st – Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator – NOW $19.50 | reg $39
If Clinique products are one thing, they are moisturizing. This product is no exception. Moisture Surge goes on smooth but doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. This is the 72-hour one, which I love just as much as the original. If you’re wanting to try it out, getting it on this sale is smart!
- Tuesday, April 2 – First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads – NOW $16 | reg $32
If you’re a fan of the Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pads (I’m addicted), these are a pretty good alternative! If you’re skin needs exfoliation and some glow, radiance pads are the way to go! I love anything from First Aid Beauty so these will be making their way into my cart!
- Friday, April 5 – Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum – NOW $22.50 | reg $45
Thank goodness, this is finally on sale! Every single time I’m at ULTA, I want to pick this up. I’ve heard amazing things & I ran through my sample size way too fast. Add to cart!
- Saturday, April 6 – Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel – NOW $12 | reg $24
This is one of my all-time favorite brow products. Let me tell you, Benefit knows what they’re doing when it comes to brows! If you’re new to shaping or filling in your brows, buy this. It instantly makes your brows look full and structured. Half off!
Obviously there are tons & tons of other deals going on during this three week event, these were just my suggestions! Do you take advantage of this sale twice a year? If so, what are you grabbing this time around?